- The look is moist and light. The feel is like a second skin. A light-reflecting, mineral foundation in a special liquid formulation. The beads are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes. This state-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows the liposomes to time-release actives into the skin. The spheres are suspended in a gel of aloe vera and vegetable glycerin. Makeup and skin care in one bottle!
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes pores and evens skin tone
- Provides lightweight, comfortable coverage
- Plumps and hydrates
- Visually perfects
- Helps to calm inflammation (Rosacea)
- Covers redness
Visit our blog for posts on how to colour match for the perfect foundation, and how to find and apply the right foundation for your skin type.
- Attracts moisture - holds up 40 times its weight in water
- Listed by the FDA as one of only two physical sunscreen actives
- Provides coverage and colour
- A stable derivative of ascorbic acid. Has been shown to suppress melanin formation.
- Has a protective effect against skin damage by UVB radiation.
- Helps to reverse UV damage
- A good antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that can be used post-exfoliation, as it frequently has a less acidic pH than water-based vitamin C.
- A naturally occurring metabolic enzyme found in every living cell of the body.
- Used daily, CoQ10 helps prevent and reverse the aging process. It stimulates the vital energy necessary for skin cells to heal, protect and rejuvenate themselves.
- Tests show that CoQ10 decreases DNA damage up to 70%. Significantly maintains the dermal matrix. Reduces wrinkle depth by 27%. Increases epidermal turnover and cellular renewal.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant.
- Oil free
- Gluten free
- Apply Liquid Minerals with Jane Iredale's Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is aloe vera. Rub it into your hands; it's good for them.
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with the dry Foundation Brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection.
- May be used as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger. It's like magic!
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturizer before application. Applying Absence Oil Control Primer will smooth the skin's surface, control excess oil and help prevent color change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15.
- May also be used over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores. Then dust with pressed minerals over the entire face for UVA/UVB SPF 20 and a flawless finish.